Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Shop Preview: Get Your Pedi Ready

I can't help it: even when I don't need them, even when I say I won't buy any more, a cute pair of vintage shoes will always weasel its way into my closet, or, in this case, the shop's closet. Unfortunately, none of these fit me, but that's good for everyone else. :)


clockwise from top:  Brazilian leather sandals (size 7), 1970s Famolare platforms (Size 9), Bass Leather sandals with cutouts (Size 7), Kilim Mules (Size 7N), White Saltwater Sandals (Size 5)

See something you're interested in?  These haven't made their way into the shop yet, so our readers--as always--get first dibs! Just drop us an email or Etsy convo.

I hope everyone is getting a chance to enjoy some beautiful weather!  I, for one, cannot get enough of displaying my pretty red pedicure in my favorite sandals (of which I have, no joke, about 10 pairs).

xo,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I usually buy Naot shoes wedge for my mom because that is her style. That 1970s black platform shoes can match with some of her trendy clothes today.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...