Since then, the band has grown in popularity...but their style remains the same: VERY 1970's hippy chick. Exaggerated prints and high waisted denim, floppy hats and waist length hair. I'm pretty sure that their wardrobe is not just vintage-inspired, but that they're sporting actual vintage, head to toe.
Want to get their look? Here are some Etsy vintage pieces that would help you do just that:
1. wide brim hat via Scottieina Canoe
2. long necklace with oversized medallion via Brass Giraffe Vintage
3. 1970's maxi dress via Neon Navajo
4. denim vest via rerun vintage
5. high waisted jeans via awesometown vintage
6. 1970's gauzy gown via Miskabelle Vintage
7. leather purse via Miskabelle Vintage
8. platform sandals via Kamiann
If you're in the mood for folky-mellow music, you have to check out First Aid Kit!
And of course I love the fact that they're a sister duo... ; )