Thursday, August 9, 2012

Splurge vs. Steal of the Day: Animal Print Maxi Skirt

This week I had one of those "thank God I'm not the only one" conversations via Twitter (with the lovely @LoLaVintage). I thought maybe I was the laziest woman in the world because some days, I look down and see my legs are prickly or downright hairy, and it's too hot outside for pants, so I find a maxi dress or skirt and throw it on rather than get in the shower and shave. Sometimes, I even wear a maxi two days in a row.

 I pretty much agree with this flow chart as a guide:



Basically, every woman needs a maxi of some sort in her closet for those days.  Here are two super fun animal print version...a splurge and a Miskabelle super steal:


I actually think the bright patchwork-like pattern on the vintage version is more fun, and because the skirt is slightly narrow, it might be more flattering. If you're a size small to medium, go snag it!

And then that leg hair run free...at least for another day or two.

xo,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. so darn funny! thank you for sharing! I'll share the link too. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...