Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Outfit Post: The Max

I have still been adapting my wardrobe to a very 1950s/early 60s set of styles, mostly pure vintage with a few modern vintage silhouettes.  But the 70s still occasionally call for me, especially the maxi skirt.  I found this gorgeous accordion pleat skirt while thrifting, planned to put it in the shop, but then made the mistake of trying it on.  So comfy and a great neutral.  Plus:  if my legs are a little prickly (dammit, my leg hair grows too fast), NBD. We're covered.

This is what I wore to church and for an afternoon hanging with Q's fam. The weather here has been absolutely gorgeous and is supposed to stay that way all week.  Could this mean even more outfit posts than usual?  Maybe. But it will for sure mean more walks with Aurora and iced lattes.


Outfit details:  headscarf-vintage, tee-Threads for Thought, belt-vintage, skirt-vintage, wedges-Nine West (thrifted)

I am still in my pajamas as we speak, but the sun is shining through all the open windows, accompanied by a cool breeze.  I could get used to this.

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...