Monday, January 16, 2012

Shop Preview: Bohemian Beauty

The 70s are probably my favorite decade for fashion...I know, they aren't very classy, what with all that polyester, but I do love a good Bohemian look, and the 70s brought so many fun colors and prints and shapes and gold lame! I appreciate styles from all decades, but the seventies are the most near and dear to my heart, and here are some great pieces coming to the shop this week:

1. Rust Corduroy Blazer 2. Floral Button Up 3. Low Campus Boots 4.  NWT Ombre Stripe Top
5.  Wool/Lame Blend Maxi Dress  6. Bold Accordion Maxi Skirt

Let us know if you see something that piques your interest, and we'll get you the details before anyone else can snag it!

Here's to a new week, full of promise and good things!

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...