Thursday, January 12, 2012

Celebrity Looks for Less: Jackets

Oh yes, we've reached that point of the year where the holidays are over and summer is nowhere in sight and all I want to do is curl up on the sofa with a mug of hot tea/coffee/cocoa.  Which means, when I actually do get dressed I only have eyes for things that will keep me WARM.
Here are some celebrity inspired winter(ish) looks featuring Miskabelle pieces--one thing they all have in common is that they include a cozy jacket or blazer from the shop.

Just add a pretty dress and tights!



Boyfriend jeans and your favorite sweater complete the look.



A head to toe outfit...but for winter I'd paid it with some black tights.

The items listed here are all still up for grabs in the shop!  They are the perfect way to keep warm while looking cool.

xo
Jayme

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...