Friday, November 18, 2011

Sabine Gets Dressed: Cozy Thanksgiving

The air has gotten cold just in time for Thanksgiving.  We are having our first family Thanksgiving with Q's side this weekend and our "real" Thanksgiving with my family next week. So I actually need to consider TWO outfits to wear.

What are you wearing to dinner?  I know a lot of people want elastic waists and stretchy fabric, but maybe something structured will keep me from overeating!  Take some inspiration from Sabine:

Sabine is wearing a vintage sweater, purse, skirt, and boots all from the shop. Vintage horse necklace is from my own personal collection, but I thought it made a nice finishing touch to complement the equestrian vibe of this outfit (kinda Ralph Lauren-ish, if I do say so myself).

SHOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...