Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sister Re-style (Part 2)

Typically, our Sister Restyles will probably happen in two different states and we'll share the piece by mail, but Jayme and I were lucky to be in the same city this weekend, so we took her (brilliant!) idea and ran with it.




We style this vintage netted sweater (coming to the shop next week!)--Jayme's look was romantic, and mine was a little tough (as are my facial expressions here. Sheesh.).

sweater-vintage, tank-random (borrowed from Jayme), skinny jeans-H&M, belt-Lucky Brand (old), booties-vintage from the shop, rings-vintage
I am loving red lips lately, especially against the blonde hair (which is blonder and even better than in these photos, thanks to my personal hairstylist/highlighter who fixed me up on Saturday night!).

Admittedly, I don't love how this sweater fits...it doesn't hug in the best places (cough, baby chub, cough). I like the way it is slouchier, and I think that's how it's meant to be worn.  I finally found black jeans (glorified jeggings, but they are comfy and work with everything and they were at H&M, so they were a steal!).

And no sisterly photo shoot is complete without an outtake of one of us laughing:



Here's to our future restyles looking better and better! Hope you enjoyed the first one. 

xo,
Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...