Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sister Re-Style (Part 1)

For as long as I can remember, Amanda and I have shared clothes.  During my teenage years, when I was still finding my style, it was pretty amazing having a whole other wardrobe to pick through.  From Amanda's pale purple Gap halter top I wore on one of my first dates to my hooded khaki Roxy jacket that Amanda would steal when I wasn't home (I still have that jacket, 10 years later!), she and I could always depend on each others clothes as back-up when we needed something fresh and new[ish] to wear.  I still raid her closet when we go to visit, looking for a funky jacket or some pretty jewelry to finish off my outfit.

That said, Amanda and I do have different styles.  So we thought it would be fun to take some items from the shop and show you how we'd each wear them.  First up, a cream colored netted sweater.


Here's my take on it:


sweater- vintage, dress- H&M, tights- Walmart (yep.), 
boots- Ross (I believe the brand is "Groove"..haha), scarf- old/unknown


 A little bit romantic, a little bit grunge (I live for 90s-anything!!).  I layered the sweater over a floral dress and tights and topped it off with a pale blue pashmina.  Lace up boots toughen it up a bit.
Check back tomorrow to see Amanda's take on this cool netted sweater!  And let us know if you would like first dibs before it goes into the shop!

xo
Jayme

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...