Friday, October 14, 2011

Outfit Post: The One That Got Away

If you've ever geared up for a little photo shoot only to find that your camera battery is deathly low, this post is dedicated to you.

Unfortunately, there was only enough juice (and daylight) for one shot.  Thankfully, it was a decent shot where my eyes are actually open!

dress-Rachel Pally (old), scarf-random, wool vest-vintage, arrow belt-vintage, tights-random, lace up boots-vintage

I loved this little outfit, though in hindsight, it's a bit Pirate-y, isn't it?  Oh well, I like pirates. Arrrrrgh and all that.

You know what I like even better than pirates, though? THE WEEKEND!  Which is here. So I'm about to go and enjoy it, rainy though it may be.


xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...