Monday, October 3, 2011

Celebrity Looks for Less: Four Decades of Fabulous

I have a little guilty pleasure with my coffee each morning--I peruse my favorite style blogs and take little peek at People magazine online, just for the photos (I couldn't care less about their lives, but I like seeing pretty pictures). I get excited when I see celebrity outfits that are vintage or vintage-inspired or that look similar to items in our shop. Here are 4 looks I found this past week, which just happened to fit into 4 different decades!

Kirsten Dunst, 1950s
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, 1960s
Rachel Bilson, 1970s
Fergie, 1980s
__________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THESE LOOKS
__________________________________________________________________________________

KIRSTEN, 1950s Day Dress
dress, $43

ROSIE, 1960s Mod
boots, $23


RACHEL, 1970s Casual
blouse, $14
pants, $23

FERGIE, 1980s Rock and Roll
cardigan, $22
skirt, $33

1 comment:

  1. Those clothes may not look exactly like the ones those celebrities you featured have worn, but they can certainly take you a step closer to lookin' like them. A lot of people do go a long ways just to look like celebrities.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...