Thursday, September 29, 2011

Shop this Look: Crisp Fall Day

We have been updating the shop pretty regularly (though still not as regularly as we'd like!), and there are SO many good things in there--so many that I almost forgot we purchased them! As I was updating the shop's homepage this morning for fall (warm colors!), I saw some pieces I liked and put them together into an outfit.

A blazer over a dress with some booties: the perfect fall look. I think this would look great with rich brown or plum purple tights, maybe with some added texture. Or even socks (if you're a little more of a fashion risk-taker). I like the romantic dress with the menswear-inspired jacket and slightly tough boots in a neutral color.


SHOP THIS LOOK:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...