Thursday, September 8, 2011

Shop this Look: Rainy Day Lady

Today's post was supposed to be more exciting, but the rain makes for poor lighting conditions, so I couldn't get the new photos I wanted.  Maybe things will clear up for tomorrow...

It's Fashion's Night Out in many places, and while I'm not partaking in any festivities (due to work, rain, and a decided lack of interest this year), I thought about what kind of outfit might be appropriate and chic for a drizzly night.

60s wool trench - $65, Italian mosaic brooch - $18

60s heels (Size 10) - $23, Chambray dress - $27
The chambray dress has red contrasting stitching, which would look great with the red trench.  I also love the brooch on the jacket for some extra interest, and of course, heels or boots are the best shoes to avoid puddles. The whole outfit comes in under $150, head to toe.  And I can guarantee that no one else will be showing up in the very same thing --could you imagine a worse fate at a fashion event?! (Faint.)

If you're going out tonight, enjoy yourself and stay dry!

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...