Here are 10 of my favorites:
1. 80s Floral Full Midi Skirt, $18
Fuller skirts are great for fuller hips (trust me, I know) and a high waist creates an hourglass look.
2. 70s Applique Wrap Skirt, $13
I love a good wrap skirt for summer, and this one is so sweet in chambray!
3. 70s Full Prairie Skirt, $16
For the bohemian gal.
4. Vintage Bandanna Print Midi, $18
The perfect skirt for 4th of July BBQ's!
5. Vintage Classic Polka Dot Midi Skirt, $18.70
This would look adorable with a graphic tee on top.
6. Vintage Checked Midi Skirt, $15
A great skirt if you want to try mixing patterns!
7. 80s Beige Geometric Midi Skirt, $14
The perfect nude: pair it with a white tank and brown leather belt + sandals.
8. 80s Bright Tribal Print Midi Skirt, $18
Great colors in a bold pattern!
9. 70s Handkerchief Print Skirt, $10.50 TOP PICK!!!
My favorite of the bunch...if it was my size, it would already be in my shopping cart.
10. 80s purple velour midi skirt, $10
For the grunge ladies: how amazing would this be with some creepers and round shades?
Which skirt is your favorite? Will you be trying out midi skirts this summer?