Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Splurge vs. Steal: Anthropologie Edition

If I could have a gift certificate to any larger, upscale chain store, Anthropologie is probably the place I'd choose.  It's way pricey for my everyday purchases, but if you're looking for something special, it's a great spot. I peruse the sale section of the site fairly frequently (even though I'm sort of on pregnant shopping hiatus!).

Another place you can find something special...for a lot less cash?  Vintage shops on Etsy, like ours! Today's splurge and steal takes an Anthro find and pairs it with a similar piece from our shop, at a fraction of the cost.




Which "steal" is your favorite? I love the patchwork maxi, even though it's more of Jayme's style than mine...I just think it would be amazing with a basic tank, piles of jewelry, and pretty leather sandals!

xo,
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...