Friday, September 14, 2012

This Weekend in DC: The First Ever Miskabelle Vintage Pop-Up Shop!

I was excited to have the lovely editors of luri & wilma, DC's Eco-Chic magazine, over to my studio a few weeks ago to pick vintage for their fall issue.  I love what they are doing, so it was an honor, and I can't wait to see the final product!  For the launch of their fall issue, they are throwing a release party this Saturday evening at Ginger Root Design--and I'm going to be there, along with Butler & Claypool Collective, selling looks from the issue (and more!).


So come and see me in person--and if you mention the blog, I'll give you a discount...deal?  But seriously, I'd love to give you a hug and help you find something pretty (and eco-chic) to wear for fall. If you're looking for boots and bags, I'm your girl. The stock is killer.

Here are more details or you can just go get your ticket here! I really do hope to see you there!


xo,
Amanda

(P.S. There will be Crunkcakes...which I believe are some wonderful combination of alcohol and cupcake, so basically: pure awesome.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...