Monday, September 17, 2012

Shop Preview: Big Black Boots

Oh yeah: my favorite thrift had all of their boots out last week. And I squealed a little bit.  While I didn't find the boots of my dreams, I did find a lot of great ones...and we already have some pretty cool ones in the shop.  I already have 3 (or 4) different pairs of black boots. So I'll share...


1. 1980s Classic Black Leather Pirate Boot, Size 8 (coming soon!)
2. 1970s Black Leather Knee High Boot with Wooden Heel, Size 6.5 (coming soon!)
3. Vintage Suede Mid Calf Boot with Gold Embellishment, Size 7
4.  Wood Heel Pirate Boot (folds down too!), Size 6.5 (coming soon!)
5.  Black Suede Edwardian Style Lace Up Booties, Size 6.5 (coming soon!)

If you're a 6.5, I envy you.  Honesty, the best shoes I find anywhere are almost always a 6.5. Is this because you are rare? Or because you are everywhere, you tiny-footed creatures?

We have even MORE black boots here, here and here (looove these).  Which pair is your fave?

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...