Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Outfit Post: Location Location Location

So, admittedly, the backdrop of this outfit post is way more exciting than the outfit itself.  Every time I pass by this mural in our local downtown area I make a mental note to take photos in front of it.  But I'm not a huge fan of having my photo taken in public places so I was waiting till a quiet week in town (a college town that is usually busy with students all over the place, walking into moving traffic with iPhones glued to their ears/thumbs).  Sunday morning we were up early and went to get our Starbucks on.  I grabbed my camera on the way out the door in hopes of a photo op in front of the mural.  I think it may have been freshman move-in weekend because there were a lot of cars, but luckily they stayed contained on campus so downtown was pretty empty, including the alley where this mural is painted.  I can now check this off my list of places to take outfit photos!  (Excuse my squinty/sleepy eyes and messy hair....this seems to be a recurring look in my life lately.)




 chambray top:  vintage, skirt:  Target, sneakers: Vans, bag:  Lucky Brand, 
mismatched earrings brought to you by 1992... ; )

I admit I snagged the idea for the knotted top and high waist skirt pairing from Amanda (thanks sis)!  Have you tried this look?  If so, we'd love to see--link to it in the comments!

xo
Jayme

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...