Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Outfit Post: First Skirt

Ok, I'm going to be generic here and talk about the weather-- how can I not mention how gorgeous it's been outside these past few days??  I love sunshine and warm weather and the chance to wear a skirt with bare legs!  I went the cowardly route and wore a maxi skirt because I didn't feel quite ready to expose my milky white gams...but it still felt great.


This skirt is actually for sale in the shop...but wearing it had me wanting to keep it for myself. It is the perfect length and the material is a linen blend that gives just the right amount of structure.  I paired it with a t-shirt and flats to keep things casual.


Wow...I'm really showing my suburban-ness in the background of these photos.  I promise our surroundings look a lot more desirable once some green leaves grow on those trees!

jacket:  Target (OLD..like 6 years old...), tshirt:  old, necklace: vintage, 
"belt": vintage (worn HERE as a scarf), skirt:  vintage (buy it HERE), flats:  Banana Republic Outlet

It feels a little weird to get your picture taken while there's a super cute one year old strutting around outside with you (because it's obvious the camera loves her much more).  


Another sunny day today and I may even go so far as to wear sandals...

xo
Jayme

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...