Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Outfit Post: The Birthday Girl


Amanda's party was a success (photos of the bash to come later this week)!  And I must admit one of my favorite parts was her outfit.  A little bit gothic, a little bit whimsy, and all in all very "Amanda".  A corseted lace fit and flare dress paired with fishnet tights, t-strap heels and a velvet bow in her hair?  30th birthday party perfection!  It also helped that she had that pretty birthday gal glow (or I guess that's just her everyday glow!  I just don't get a chance to see it enough, since we live in separate states...).

Dress: Laundry by Shelli Segal, Shoes: Modern Vintage (thrifted), 
Tights:  Jessica Simpson, Hair Bow: vintage

Smoky eyes, deep blue nail polish, and I guess the tattoo is kind of an all-the-time accessory :)

Big, wavy hair, topped off with a velvet bow.

End of the night = shoes OFF!

Come back tomorrow to see the part decorations and a look at what I wore to the party!

xo
Jayme

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...