Friday, September 23, 2011

Preview: Shoe Fetish

I absolutely love vintage shoes...okay, who am I kidding, I absolutely love all shoes, but there are a lot of vintage styles that I love and when I'm thrifting, I tend to find a lot of great shoes for great prices.  So, kindhearted person that I am, I pass those savings and super finds onto our customers!  Here are six fabulous pairs coming to the shop soon!

Clockwise from top left: 9West leather oxfords (size 8), leather Thunderbird moccasins (size 8), Bass navy leather flats (size 8.5), Bass red penny loafers (size 7), Nine West suede platforms (size 10), Turkish Kilim flats (size 9.5/10)


See something you like or want to know more?  Just send us a convo or email!

And: have a fantastic weekend! I sure will be. ;)

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...