Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Outfit Post: Date Night, Take 2

On Sunday night, Q and I went out on a real live date, y'all.  We headed to the 9:30 Club in DC to see Old 97's w/ Teddy Thompson opening.

The show was incredible! So much energy, so many great songs. The crowd was a little pushy, but that's to be expected at 9:30 Club (one of my least favorite DC venues, to be honest).  And there was SO SO MUCH of Rhett Miller, my uber-crush. 

image via The Houstonist

We were so close to the stage that his sweat dripped on me.  It was like a benediction.  Seriously.

We had dinner in the car on the way to the show.  Confession:  We got McDonald's.  Confession:  It tasted SO good.  (I know--I'm gross.)

Here's what I wore to spend some quality time with my Love, Rhett Quentin:




Levi's denim jacket-vintage, dress-UO, belt-AE (old), tights-Target, Boots-Durango (worn in by me), purse-vintage borrowed from the shop

True Love <3 (Q & A)

I never used to like brown and black together, but the combo has really been growing on me.  The gray weather is keeping me in darker clothes, but I'm really looking forward to busting out some spring colors and patterns.

I am still kind of on a concert high, three days later!  I can't stop playing Old 97's and reliving that great night out. That's how you know it was a good show.  I can't wait to see them again!

xo,
Amanda

5 comments:

  1. I love that outfit! The brown and black definitely works together. And your hair looks great! :-)

    PS. I'm finally getting my act together and would love to have you do a guest post! You game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It was a good hair night... :)

    I am SO game! Email me! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, Rhett is way too dreamy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that dress! I love it and you're making me want to wear it again. Maybe I will for my next outfit post and we can do one of those how we each styled it things. :)

    I remember in high school HATING the black/brown combo, but now I love it, too. I love your outfit. You look so pretty and I'm sure Rhett (I mean Quentin) thought you were looking smokin' hot!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...