Monday, June 21, 2010

Green With Envy: A Summer Sneak Peek

I decided that I want to blog more frequently, since the summer slows down a bit and even though I'm not writing fiction (my first Love), at least this blog will keep me writing something.

I've done a little thrifting here and there, but being in Virginia with a four month old in sweltering heat has not made shopping excursions very easy.  J & I have been doing a lot of virtual planning and scheming. (D'ya like our new blog logo\?? Designed, by hand, by J!)  So many good things on the horizon...

I realized as I went through a little bag of stuff tonight that my finds had a green-ish color scheme in common.  Two are lime/kelly green and the other two are teal green.  I'm excited to put these up in our shop!  Here's your sneak peek, blog friends:


This is probably my favorite vintage dress I've found in a very long time.  I love the crisscross back detail, the a-line skirt, and, the best part?  There's a built-in strapless bra!!!!

 I'm also in love with this long number--the pattern and colors are gorgeous, and I love the double strap detail and tie belt.

I'm a suckder for button details, which is why I picked out this dress.  The little fabric corset belt also has two small buttons on it.  This dress may be a little sewing project--it would be PERFECT if it was just a few inches shorter...

And finally, this one's for da boys:
Gen-u-ine Members Only in such a fantastic color.  Part of menswear launch in July!

Just a little taste to whet your appetite for more fantastic vintage from Miskabelle.  Check out some of the other fantastic summer items in the shop right now!

Stay gorgeous,



A
Miskabelle
(me, with the Katie Holmes bob and my lip pierced, just before I got pregnant with Aurora!  Thought I'd share a photo since it's been so long.  I look so different now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...