Monday, December 15, 2014

New Ventures: Bluejay Eileen Print Shop

Seems Amanda and I can't help but have multiple creative projects (writing, photography, art...) in the works at all times.  I've been wanting to open a print shop for quite some time, but it seemed like the minute I started finally producing work, I got pregnant and too queasy to pick up a pencil.  Now that things have settled, I've finally got my new little venture up and running.  My etsy shop, Bluejay Eileen, is full of upbeat and colorful little prints--quotes and alphabets, for now.  I'm also taking custom orders!  Here's a little peek of some of the pieces from the shop...





I've struggled so long with wanting to create art work that is "meaningful" or "impact-ful" and in turn, ended up creating nothing at all for a long time.  I finally decided that I love that act of making and that it feels good to put brush/pen/pencil to paper, no matter how simple the final product is.  And this is what I've come up with.
I'll hope you'll visit Bluejay Eileen and take a look.  I'm excited to finally share!  

xo
Jayme

2 comments:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of miskabelle blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service
    background removal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of the method of burning the fuel and the extremely high temperatures involved Newport Cigarettes, the chemical reaction tends towards completion, and the main products are CO2 and H2O. The hydrogen fueled rockets are even cleaner with the only combustion product being H2O. Hypergolic rockets can use chemicals containing halogens Marlboro Menthol, but they are very small rockets used in space for steering and small corrections to the flight path Marlboro Lights. They are used above the atmosphere and should not contribute anything to ozone depletion.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...