Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Splurge vs. Steal / Spring Shoes

I love, LOVE boots.  They are definitely my top footwear choice.  But now that it's spring I need to start considering other shoes to add to my arsenal.  Obviously, vintage is the way to go--especially for my (tiny) budget!  Here are some great spring shoes and their vintage counterparts, for sale in the shop RIGHT NOW!






SHOP MISKABELLE VINTAGE: 
oxfords  //  ankle booties  //  clogs

Okay, so I realize the western ankle bootie is technically a "boot", but like the oxford and clog, I think it is a great Spring transition piece, so I'm including it anyway! We have lots of other great shoes for both warm and cold weather in our vintage arsenal, so SHOP your little heart out!

xo
Jayme

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Another fabulous collection of spring shoes. Nice fashion and style. Beautiful shoes looking very amazing and cute.Price point is really amazing. I love read this blog as it brings vast knowledge and experience. Keep up updating the post regularly.....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...