Thursday, January 16, 2014

Vintage Favorites: Mid Century Glassware

When Q and i got married, we picked up a few random glassware sets to fill up our join cupboards.  But over the past few years, I've started collecting a variety of vintage glasswares, especially from the 50s and 60s.

Most recently, I found these 4 pretty things. I love anything turquoise or pink from the mid-century.  Bonus points if it's an atomic pattern!




I love drinking out of pretty glasses. And they also add a great eclectic vibe to our servingware when we have guests!

There are a few cool sets on Etsy right now, if you want to add to your own collection:
here, here(still in the box!) and here.

I'm looking forward to sharing more of my vintage favorites from around our home in future posts.

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...