Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sister Dreamrobe: Summer's End

If you know me, you know that I am a total summer-lover.  When everyone else is daydreaming about pumpkin spice and sweater season, I am hanging on to every last day, minute, second of my beloved summertime.  But autumn is inevitable and at least cute clothes are incentive to want to move into this next season.  Here are Amanda and I's picks of some Etsy favorites to carry you from the end of summer and into fall.

Amanda's picks have the element of warm colors to make them very "fall", but can also work while the weather's still warm.


I do love me a great pair of jeans--that is one piece that I miss during hot summer months.  Add a chunky knit cardigan over the blouse and switch out the sandals for some platform clogs, and this look is fall-worthy as well.



What pieces are you dreaming of for the impending fall season?
xo
A&J


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...