Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Now Channeling: Liv Tyler in Stealing Beauty

There are so many reasons I love the movie Stealing Beauty...first off, it's 90's good-ness, second, it takes place in Italy, and third, it stars Liv Tyler.  If you haven't seen this movie, you must!  It is romantic and sexy and just easy on the eyes.  A perfect summer evening flick.  Liv Tyler plays Lucy, an angst-filled/love-crazy teen who goes to stay with family friends in Tuscany for the summer.  Her wardrobe is pretty much perfection.  


I've scoured Etsy for some vintage pieces that will get you Liv's look (the gorgeous dark hair and perfect pout are unfortunately, not included).

Now excuse me while I go daydream that I'm frolicking on the Tuscan countryside...

xo
Jayme



2 comments:

  1. I am always amazed at these posts y'all do with movie, high-end, and celeb comparisons - you get so spot-on with things and often things you have in the shop! I enjoy seeing the parallels and am often kinda blown away.

    I've never seen this movie, but if it's set in Tuscany, then I totally need to add it to my Netflix queue. Hopefully they have it. "Under the Tuscan Sun" is one of my faves and one I've probably seen six times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen! I have so much fun putting these ones together...
      I love Under the Tuscan Sun too! My husband makes fun of me because every time it's on TV I insist on watching it. The scenery is just perfect...you'll have to see Stealing Beauty! Definitely gives that same feeling of being swept away to Italy.... ; )

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...