Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Shop Preview: PLD's (and PLS's)

If you don't want a silly song stuck in your head all day, you better stop reading now...or just scroll down to the pretties!

Here's what went through my head while photographing items yesterday and thinking about this blog post, to the tune of Michael Jackson's PYT (Pretty Young Thing):

I want to love you (PLD)
Pretty L'il Dress
You need some lovin' (TLC)
Tender Lovin' Care
And I'lllllllllll take you there

Yup, I was serenading the dresses (PLS for pretty little skirts didn't work as well for the song rhyme).  Sometimes I am the silliest person in the world. But still...these pretties may be worth it:


Top Row:  90s Grunge White Lace Dress, 80s Bob Mackie Cutout Folk Skirt, 
70s does 50s Hawaiian Print Sundress
Bottom Row:  60s House Dress w/ Pockets, 90s Floral Grunge Midi Skirt, 
60s French Print Dress w/ Ruffle Bodice

As always...if you see something lovely, I can get you the measurements/first dibs, just for being a reader!  There are several pieces here I'm wanting to hoard in my own closet...beware.

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...