2. Start your line of string or twine with a looped knot (you will slide this over the top of the pinecone, so don't make it too small--or too large!)
3. Loop knot over pinecone and tuck under fronds.
4. Pull a little more twine out (decide on the space you want between the cones and keep it uniform) and tie another knot, adding another pinecone, etc. until you use all your pinecones.
5. Cut 6-8 in. strings, enough for the number of pinecones you have + 2 for the ends.
4. In each space along the string, tie a little bow with one of the twine pieces.
Now, onto the photos of the big day...