Wednesday, October 3, 2012

One Miskabelle Vintage Dress, Three Ways

I am finally figuring out (after years of reading about it and thinking it was B.S.) that having less in your closet actually makes it easier to get dressed.  I recently cleaned out a LOT of my closet, and I am realizing how often a basic piece (like a little black dress) can be reinvented, even with simple accessories.  So I decided to take a Miskabelle "staple piece" and show you three ways to style it, depending on your style or the occasion.


the dress, $27
grunge princess: cardigan /// bag /// shoes
stylish on the job: blazer /// tote /// brooch /// heels
no fuss date night: necklace /// belt /// boots

Which look is your favorite?

xo,
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. "I am finally figuring out (after years of reading about it and thinking it was B.S.) that having less in your closet actually makes it easier to get dressed."

    Love this quote. It fits right into my "simple living" philosophy. If only I had the time/motivation to clean out my closet too!

    Anyway, great picks! I love the "on the job" look. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lauren! I love your simple living posts...and can't wait to be a part of them! ;)

      Delete
  2. OH my! I feel like I need to have that dress, but I must wait until next month! I pretty much used up my shopping budget for this month! =( -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a great basic dress and it fits like a dream! :) I feel you on the shopping budget--and good for you for sticking to it. ;)

    Thanks for stopping by our blog!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...