Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Outfit Post: Edited

I was so excited to be invited to the opening night event for DC Goodwill's Edited  Pop Up Shop at the Pepco Edison Gallery.  The gallery looked amazing and was full of fashion and fabulous, generous people.  I even scored a few items to take home with me, all for a good cause!  Of course, I wore vintage (and heels that I thrifted from Goodwill just a week or two ago!):

Outfit details: dress-vintage + vintage crinoline, heels-DC Dolce Vita Dahlia

It got a little toasty in there (maybe it was all the attractive do-gooders?) and my feet were starting to hurt (did I really used to work in heels all day?), so I cut out a bit early after catching up with a few friends and enjoying a glass of white wine. I was so impressed and inspired by my first pop-up shop experience that I'm thinking about a Miskabelle Pop-Up in the future...

Go check out the Pop Up Shop if you can--the next three days only from 12pm-7pm, located at 702 8th Street NW.

xo,
Amanda

10 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! How fun! That dress is stunning and you look absolutely beautiful in it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet Nicole! That means a lot coming from you. ;)

      Delete
  2. This was such a fun event! I had such a great time there. It was good running into you. LOVE your dress. I mean, LOVES IT. It has pockets, for chrissakes! You looked fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I just discovered the pockets while taking the photo! I can't pass up a dress with pockets. You looked so great too (I want those shoes!) xo

      Delete
  3. What a fab sundre3ss! I love it! And it looked great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Collette! It's one of my favorite recent finds!

      Hope you had a great weekend! xo

      Delete
  4. Thank you for coming out to shop and support Goodwill! -DCGF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome! Wish you had been there!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, sweet friend! Can't wait to catch up!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...