Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Outfit Post: Scissors + Dress = Skirt

I am the type of girl that doesn't mind getting food/paint/dirt on my clothes.  A little snag or hole in a shirt?  I'll still wear it.  I'm also not afraid to take the scissors and go to town on an article of clothing that is not to my liking.  The skirt below was once a dress.  I chopped off the top half and added an elastic waistband.  It didn't take much skills/creativity but it did take some guts.  I am pleased with the results!

tank: Target, skirt: vintage (made from a dress), saddle bag: vintage, 
sandals: Minnetonka, necklace: Charlotte Russe, headband: vintage





I think I would pair those Minnetonka sandals with just about everything in my summer wardrobe.  In fact, this outfit is the formula for pretty much what I wear every day.  Plain tank + vintage skirt + tons of jewelry + Minnetonka sandals = go-to summer look.  What is YOUR go-to summer look?  

xo
Jayme


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...