Sunday, July 8, 2012

Outfit Post: Mama and the Little Miss

Jayme and I have been missing our old baby blog just a little bit. Besides all the awesome people we met through Miskabelly, we also miss regular photos of the babes! Jayme keeps a good blog of photos of Lyla and family stuff, but I am terrible: I take tons of photos and they just sit on the computer! (Or occasionally become Facebook fodder.)  So we thought about doing a mom-and-me blog post occasionally with our girls--whose clothes are oftentimes way cuter than our own.

Yesterday was one of the hottest days in a while, so we decided to take advantage of a gift card and go out for dinner rather than cook. I put on my favorite new vintage sundress (cherry print!) to coordinate with what Aurora already had on (strawberry print!).  Yes, it was super cutesy, but I kind of loved it:

Outfit details:  my dress-vintage via Etsy (Dear Golden), shoes-thrifted, Aurora's dress-vintage, Aurora's sandals-thrifted

We have a pretty large thrift near our house, which I think I've mentioned before.  Probably 80% of Aurora's clothes and shoes are from there! I find great vintage and new things. And a TON of great shoes (I am collecting her next size up as I find them).  I don't have as much luck with shoes, but I have been dying for some red sandals and these pin-uppy peeptoes fit the bill perfectly.

Dinner was at a Greek restaurant, and it was delicious.  A giftcard meant splurging:  wine, appetizers, meal, and dessert. 

We have so many exciting things coming to the blog this week--but now it's time to enjoy the last sweet hours of the weekend! Hope you are too!

xo,
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, my darling friend! I thought so too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww so pretty pretty!!
    +Victoria+
    http://justicepirate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is so cute and pretty. So lovely and wears a beautiful fashionable white print dress . Here is to inform that I have seen many fashionable kids wears like this on boutiqueken. She is looking so cute and wonderful in this look and outfit.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...