Thursday, May 10, 2012

Shop Preview: For the Kids

We were sad to close the Miskabelly shop, but it was just getting to be too much, managing two stores, two blogs, etc. But we love vintage kiddo clothes as much as big kiddo clothes, and since we have our own little gals, we also like to add vintage pieces to their closet.

The best pieces left from Miskabelly are slowly migrating into the Miskabelle shop, but of course, I can't resist new, awesome things when I see them at the thrift. Here are some major cuties, coming to the shop next week!


The hardest thing about buying for kids is not keeping it all...of course, I guess that's the same for buying adult vintage pretties too! ;)

It's almost the weekend, and the sun is finally shining.  Go out and enjoy it! We plan on it.

xo,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I love these fancy dress costumes, they're perfect for my kids, they'll surely love them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...