Thursday, May 17, 2012

Miskabelle Wedding Style

With Spring comes wedding season, and there's nothing we love more than a vintage themed wedding (have you seen the photos from Amanda's soiree?  Maybe we'll finally show "Part 2" this week?  I guess we somehow forgot...).  Here a couple inspirations followed by ideas for looks for the bride, bridesmaid and a guest.

1970's 
image found here




1950's / 1960's
image found here



I have to say, part of me is glad that I was out of the internet loop when I planned my wedding (6 years ago!) because the amount of beautiful inspiration out there is pretty intimidating!  Though my wedding was pretty plain/generic (but a lovely and perfect day!) and it might've been fun use some of these vintage inspirations...  All items shown here are available in the SHOP!

xo
Jayme

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...