Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Celebrity Looks for Less: Summer's Start

I have a morning ritual with my coffee that includes perusing People.com's Style section (since I refuse to buy the magazine). I see so many outfits that I think we could easily recreate with our vintage pieces. It's easier than you would think to look like a celeb without a celeb's budget.

 Here are two summery looks for this week:

 Miskabelle Vintage top (Oscar de la Renta!), pants (Dickies), and tote (Cambridge/vegan), 
Total:  $63
Just add: strappy nude heels and some aviators.

Miskabelle Vintage blazer, dress, and oxfords (Circa Joan and David), 
Total: $123
Just add: A cute boy.  And some cute ankle socks.

Everything is in the shop now!  Knock yourself out. ;)

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...