Saturday, April 28, 2012

A New Little (Ad)Venture

Hey everyone, Amanda here! Happy weekend to you. I am here having the best time with my parents and Jayme's little family (other than the cold weather that decided to show up to taint all of our outdoor events). You may have noticed a new little ad on our sidebar below the Favorites post. This week, I opened Belle Consignment, an eBay shop specializing in designer/high end and on trend gently used (and sometimes new!) modern clothing. This shop is where I clean out my closet and bring sale and thrift finds to you for a small fraction of the cost. I posted 4 items to the shop this week, including a Longchamp bag and some beautiful metallic Seychelles platform sandals (3 more days on these babies!):

Items coming in the next week or two include Louis Vuitton, Temperley London, Diane Von Furstenberg, Joe's Jeans, Seven for All Mankind and more!  I love shopping and I love finding the best deals--this eBay shop is another way to help me work from home doing the things I love. Thanks for letting me share!

Now, back to family time, including baby snuggles, coffee drinking, and plotting how many layers to wear for an outdoor outing.

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...