Friday, January 20, 2012

Shop Preview: Lacey Bits

Today I photographed some new items for the shop-- a couple pairs of shoes, a few sweaters and some other odds and ends, all of which had one thing in common:  lace.  There's something so romantic and feminine about lace, I find my eyes being drawn to it any time I'm shopping for vintage.  I know it's not the most practical thing for your everyday winter wardrobe, but I think these pieces are certainly Valentine's Day worthy, right?

one:  90s cream lace long sleeve stretchy top
two:  90s black lace cropped tank with hook and eye front closures
three:  80s sheer pink blouse with lace collar

These pieces will all be for sale in the shop this weekend!   (YAY WEEKEND!)

xo
Jayme

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...