Thursday, January 26, 2012

Outfit Post: Invisible Riverside

It was a great Christmas here at our house--probably the best ever. Mostly because we had so much family down time and because Aurora was so excited about everything, since she was finally aware of all the special holiday things.

The gifts were just icing on the cake: Q surprised me with an iPad (I cried!) and I got him (well, US) tickets to see Ryan Adams. The great thing about concert tickets is that the show wasn't until January, so it spread out our celebrating a little further, and made for an awesome date night to break up the winter blahs!

For some reason, the outfit pics were really blurry except for this one--and I had closed eyes in the other clear pic--but Q looks quite handsome, so I guess this is a husband/wife outfit post! This is what we wore to see one of our favorite singer/songwriters:

Details---> On Amanda:  sweater-Anthropologie (thrifted!), dress-Old Navy, belt-vintage, tights-Target, boots-Steve Madden (thrifted)   On Quentin:  western button up-thrifted, jeans-Levi's, shoes-no idea.


The show was pretty lowkey, since it was just Ryan and no band. The opener, Jason Isbell (of the Driveby Truckers) was fantastic, and the encores where the two of them sang together were probably the highlight of the show. Ryan, I'm pretty sure, was wearing a vintage tee and jacket. (Swoon, disregarding his horrible, horrible hair.)

The setlist, in case you were interested, can be found here.

But onto the outfit! I have been wanting a beautiful long sweater, and I lucked out with this Anthropologie find at my thrift. I also have been wanting brown riding boots, and lo and behold, last week I found these babies in my size at the thrift.  I love how this outfit came together, with the brown and black accented with ivory.

It's Thursday! I am ready for another weekend....

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...