Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sabine Gets Dressed: Pretty Cozy

I love the word cozy (except when it's used in conjunction with the word "beer" as in "beer cozy") because I love that cozy feeling when you put on a great winter outfit.  I dressed up Sabine in one of my favorite recent vintage finds (coming soon to the shop!). This is a great casual holiday look with a little bit of vintage flair.

Pretty Lace/Crochet Look Shirt Dress (coming soon!), Saddle Bag, $20 and Tassled Flats by Bass, $33 (size 8)

I wear a lot of black with a pop of color, especially around the holidays, for formal events, but I'm always drawn to browns and winter whites for everyday wear. I love how this look is both a little preppy (structured bag and tassle flats) and a little bohemian (crochet/lace)--two completely opposite styles! But I think they pair up beautifully.

Would you wear this look (with tights, of course! Unless you live in a warm climate.)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...