Monday, November 14, 2011

Outfit Post: Woven and Spun

Short sleeved sweaters always seemed like an oxymoron to me.  I mean...if it's cold enough outside to wear a sweater, chances are, it's too cold to have bare arms.  But the other day, after getting dressed, I perused the Miskabelle studio closet (aka, the closet in the extra bedroom of our house that all the Miskabelle stuff is stored) and found this short sleeve open knit sweater.  I threw it on overtop my red thermal and suddenly the whole short-sleeved sweater thing made perfect sense.




Vintage sweater and bag.  The rest?  A mish mash of pieces I've had
 in my closet FOREVER.  I honestly don't shop anymore.

I have a feeling I will be throwing on this slouchy sweater a lot this winter.  It will add a cool little touch to all my old long sleeved tees.

xo
Jayme

1 comment:

  1. I always thought the same thing about short-sleeved sweaters! But this looks great. I get so many outfit ideas from y'all. I don't go anywhere much these days, and when I do, the baby wrap covers up most of my outfit, lol, but I'm storing up ideas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...