Thursday, September 1, 2011

Welcome, September!

Kind of hard to believe it's September 1st!  I must say, I am welcoming autumn with open arms.  I have been tired of my summer wardrobe for a while now and am excited for layers and boots!  Here's a little splurge and steal.... 3 pieces from the shop that total less than the cost of one pair of (ah-mazing) jeans.  Put it all together, and it is the perfect fall outfit!

THE STEALS:


THE SPLURGE:

I hope to invest in an awesome pair of flares for this fall--I love this cognac colored pair from Rag & Bone.  They are the perfect vintage-inspired pants to go with chunky grandpa sweaters, oversized jewelry and leather boots.

Sorry we've been neglecting the blog a bit this week--as you can see from our redesign, we've been busy!  Hope you're digging our new look as much as we are.

xo
Jayme

1 comment:

  1. AHHH! I LOVE those boots - they are exactly what I have been looking for... unfortunately, they're too small for my size 9/9.5 feet! WAH! :(

    Regardless, I love this outfit. Love neutrals and pumpkin together!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...