Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Basics

I have always been a "summer girl."  I love the sun, the heat and being able to simply throw on a pretty sundress and sandals--especially after a long winter spent in layers.  But when I'm sick of all my sundresses, my absolute summer go-to is 'basics.'  I think my favorite thing to wear (ever) is a plain white tank (often referred to as a "wife beater"...classy).  And paired with a vintage skirt?  Summer outfit perfection.





I accessorized with silver jewelry (all vintage) and classic brown gladiator sandals (via Old Navy).  Now the only thing missing is a tan!  Happy Friday all!

xo
Jayme

4 comments:

  1. You always manage to look so easy-breezy and stylish at the same time! Like it's just effortless. I get so many good ideas from y'all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are exactly right, this is summer perfection! I adore the skirt, it's such a flattering fit on you and the color is perfect. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I think that is such an adorable skirt!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...