Thursday, April 7, 2011

Outfit Post: April Showers, April Flowers

We've had both a lot of rain and sun here recently, so all of our bulbs are blooming! I also discovered the first dandelions in the yard...I can't tell you how excited that makes me!

Today's outfit is in honor of all of the beautiful things blooming. I wore this to thrifting/coffee--in the sunshine.



I love the scoop back on this tee!
jacket-Free People via TJ Maxx, top--Old Navy (thrifted), skirt- H&M, boots- vintage from the shop

Happy sunshiney spring day!  Plus:  it's almost the weekend.  I seriously could not be happier about that.
A ton of cute dresses, tops, skirts, shoes, and bags coming to the shop, slowly but surely.  Keep an eye out!

xo,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic skirt, I adore the pattern and the fit on you. You look so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Erika! I foresee this skirt getting a LOT of wear this spring/summer. :) xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...