Thursday, April 22, 2010

Virtual Vintage: Spotlight on VerseauVintage

Note to our readers:  This is a new weekly feature on our blog...Virtual Vintage--it's online window shopping!  Each week we'll feature one of our favorite fellow vintage sellers and the items in their store that make us drool. If you have a vintage shop online (or know someone who does) and would like us to put the spotlight on you, just drop us a message or a tweet.   
            
This week I made a (virtual) trip to VerseauVintage after seeing a link on Twitter to a pair of amazing red flats (seen below) in my size.  Once I was there, I couldn't stop admiring the wide variety of amazing vintage items in her shop.  I put together a day look and an evening look with some of my favorite pieces.

 
I'd add some skinny jeans and a soft white tee to complete this look.

 
Some patterned or color tights would put the finishing touch on this fabulous outfit.
 
In honor of Earth Day, many of our online vintage friends on Twitter (ps:  follow us @miskabelle!) are advocating the green advantage of vintage---and it's an excellent point to make!  Used clothes need love too!  And these pieces from VerseauVintage are easy to love. 

Stay gorgeous,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...