Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Miskabelle vs. Louis Vuitton






















Miskabelle, Spring 2010 Vintage                                                        Louis Vuitton, Spring 2010 Runway

I have never been a huge Louis Vuitton fan--I'm not big into logo throw-up and a lot of their high fashion stuff  just looks tacky to me.  Imagine my surprise when I clicked on this Fashion Week pic and saw it was from an LV show!  And that we had such a similar vintage skirt already on sale in our Etsy Shop.  

Besides being MUCH cheaper than the LV version (price was not available), our version is also a one-of-a-kind piece.  That's what I love about vintage.  So much less mass production in the good old days...

Just wanted to share my excitement!  We Miskabelles seem to have an eye for timeless vintage fashions before it's even their time again. 

Stay gorgeous,
A



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...