Friday, April 24, 2009

One week!

Hello loverrrrrrrs (that was my best Carrie Bradshaw)-

Hopefully you've been saving up your money (tax refunds anyone?) because ONE WEEK from today, our Etsy site will be up and open for business! Our friends are already calling dibs on items--we're feeling giddy and beyond excited. Thanks to everyone who's become a Facebook or Chictopia fan also.

(<------------blazer, refurbished skirt, bag and cut out heels)

This time of year reminds me of when J & I were younger--when warm weather finally came, we'd go shopping for our new spring/summer wardrobes (well, not whole wardrobes, but Mom and Dad would buy us a few new outfits). All I want to do these days is buy vintage clothes. Putting the business together is really influencing my style and it's also kept me from doing too much retail therapy lately--except for shoes. I'm still digging anything vintage-inspired, though I did get a pair of ah-mazing suede wedge sandals with fringe and studs that are pretty modern and can't wait to wear them out! Must break them in first...and get a pedicure). Of course, our prices will be easy enough on the pocketbook (we have lots of vintage ones too!) that you'll be able to afford a whole new wardrobe. J looks so gorgeous in these pictures, of course, she can make anything look good.

Hopefully everyone is enjoying the warm, sunny weather. Instead of being inside blogging, I need to get myself outside! I'm showering, putting on a cute vintage dress and heels, and heading out to see some live music, my most favorite thing ever.

(vintage skirt, bag, and flats------------>)

Stay gorgeous,
A

1 comment:

  1. What's up Dear, are you genuinely visiting this web page on a regular basis, if so then you
    will definitely take good experience.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site :: front room furnishings

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...