Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Vintage Maternity Lookbook / Preview 1

We were somehow lucky enough to recently acquire a small lot of vintage maternity clothes from the early 70's.  And seeing how I'm pregnant, I figured that I should take full advantage and model them for a fun little lookbook!  We've done lookbooks in the past (check them out here:  Miskabelle Holiday 2012 / Miskabelle Fall Preview 2012) and it's always fun to see a collection all together in the magazine format. I posted a teaser of one of the dresses on our facebook page earlier this week, but wanted to also share another sneak peek of a page straight from the lookbook, here on the blog.

This is probably my favorite top from the collection.  A bat wing style tunic, with a tie at the back of the waist, for the perfect fit.  I loved the multicolored embroidered edging, which gives it sort of a bohemian feel.


All the pieces will be posted for sale in the shop and linked in the lookbook), so if you're expecting, you may want to keep on the lookout--or even shoot us an email if you'd like first dibs!

xo
Jayme

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...