Friday, November 7, 2014

Autumn Style with Miskabelle Vintage and Zappos

In partnership with Zappos we styled our new Paige jeans and Freebird boots in our signature boho chic, vintage-inspired style. 

We are thrilled to be doing a double outfit post today. (The only thing that could make it better would be if we could be in the same place and take each others' photos, but this will have to do, until this upcoming weekend when we celebrate early Thanksgiving!).

We are also thrilled to have the chance to work with Zappos, who just turned 15 years old (happy birthday!).  The selection of boots and denims was astounding, which made it really hard to choose. But even though we took our time picking which pieces to add to our vintage wardrobes, they shipped ridiculously fast--and free.  Pretty much a dream experience.

Amanda:  I  have been embracing a more Bohemian look these days, so I jumped at the chance to add these beautiful Freebird by Steven El Paso boots to my wardrobe. They are handcrafted from start to finish with Goodyear construction, a technique used to make the highest quality boots for centuries. And to really fit with their name--Freebird--the designs go through 5 or 6 final steps to ensure each piece is one of a kind. These are the most beautiful things I've ever worn on my feet, no exaggeration, and I know they will last me for years.


Notice the multicolored hair, post-Halloween. I am definitely a Freebird.


A dress with boots is pretty much one of my fall wardrobe staples. I paired one of my favorite bohemian summer dresses with a flowy cardigan and vintage necklace and earrings to match the boho/Americana vibe of the El Paso boots. I can pretty much see myself rocking the boots and dress every season, adding tights for winter and leaving the cardigan at home when it's hot outside.  Yes, I wear boots year-round.



_________________________________________________

Jayme:  Well, jeans are not my best friend right now, being 31 weeks pregnant, but I was excited to see that Zappos had some awesome options from Paige Denim (they have so much more than just shoes!), and it was easy to find one that included lots of stretch!  These Hoxton Ankles are not maternity jeans, but I simply have a belly band (non-mamas, you may need to google this!) at the waist.  These are honestly jeans to live in.  For day or evening, they are so easy to style and definitely go along with Paige's philosophy of "chic sensibility".  We were really inspired by Paige Denim's founder, Paige Adams-Geller-- being the only female founder in the denim industry (girl power!) and love the fact that they use U.S. manufacturers.


Jeans really are my typical fall go-to, and this baby bump requires an easy, long tank top.  I just have to add a cute jacket and some boots to complete the look.  I sort of feel like I'm breaking some sort of rule by pairing the black (faux) leather  jacket with brown suede boots, but I think the mix and match of it makes it feel more bohemian.  Not to mention, the layers of bracelets that I can't seem to leave home without!




Thanks again to Zappos, Paige Premium Denim, and Freebird by Steve for helping us build a dreamy fall wardrobe!


We'll be back in a few more weeks with two more styles for the holiday season! Stay tuned!!

xo,
J&A


We were selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...